North East & Yorkshire Commercial Chartered Surveyors (NEY Commercial) can carry out a range of valuations for private clients. These include all types of residential and commercial property for lending purposes, balance sheet or strategic planning. We are accepted and recognised valuers to many of the clearing banks and financial institutions as NEY Commercial is a registered firm with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Valuations of properties require accurate market knowledge, professional competence, objectivity and independence - aspects NEY Commercial regard as essential components in our relationship with clients. All of our valuations are undertaken in accordance with the Appraisal and Valuation Standards published by the Royal Institute Chartered Surveyors.
NEY Commercial provides valuation advice for a variety of purposes, including:
- Commercial and Residential Property Valuations: We are well equipped to undertake a wide range of property valuations for both private and corporate clients. These include development appraisals, portfolio valuations and ground rent.
- Bank and Building Society Valuations: NEY Commercial are panel valuers for a number of major banks and building societies for commercial, investment and residential mortgage lending. In many instances, if we are not on a specific lenders panel we can obtain approval on a job by job basis.
- Inheritance Tax Valuations: Knowing the value of one of your most important assets, your property, can assist in tax planning for the future.
- Capital Gains Tax: NEY Commercial can undertake valuations for Capital Gains Tax purposes. Valuations are prepared for the Relevant Date based on the information available. This can often be many years after the property was sold or transferred.
- Valuations for Charities and the Charities Act: We can value on behalf of charities in accordance with the Section 36 Provisions of the Charities Act. These range from commercial to residential properties across the North East and Yorkshire areas of England.
- Matrimonial Valuations: Sadly, these valuations are often required to settle disputes between ex-partners. Often working with the clients' legal advisors, NEY Commercial will carry out impartial valuations of the property asset, recognising condition and other factors.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of property valuations or any of the above valuations, please contact a member of our professionally qualified team who will be pleased to meet with you and advice without any initial obligation on a complimentary basis.